On Tuesday, December 8, 2020 buckle up and zip on over to The Shed at The Dallas Farmers Market anytime from 4:00PM-8:00PM, to join taco lovers alike for the first-ever Dallas Observer Tacolandia Taco Stop!
2020 has taken a lot from us, but since we know you Dallasites love sampling the different meats, seafood and toppings your favorite restaurants can put inside a tortilla, we couldn’t take that away too! The first-ever Tacolandia Taco Stop will make tasting a variety of different sweet, spicy, tangy, crunchy, savory, (you name it we’ll have it) tacos as simple as rolling down your window.
The first-ever Tacolandia Taco Stop will be Taco-Filled, to say the least. We will have Chimalma Taco Bar, Del Sur Tacos, Frida's Tacos, La Victoria Taqueria, Taco Enzo, Taqueria el Arquito, and more on-site sampling their favorite taco!
And because we know Taco consumption is always best when accompanied with a nice drink, each ticket purchaser will receive their own Tacolandia Taco Stop Beverage Kit featuring Estrella Jalisco, an el Jimador Margarita, Korbel, Topo Chico, and more! To top it off, ticket purchasers will also receive one free taco from the 15+ restaurants featured on the Tacolandia Taco Stop Card.
Grab your tickets today! You won’t want to miss the chance to drive-thru and get everything you need to experience Tacolandia in the comfort of your home.
Tickets include the mouth-watering tacos from restaurants at the Tacolandia Taco Stop, the Tacolandia Taco Stop Card and your exclusive Tacolandia Taco Stop Beverage Kit. Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show government-issued ID for entry into the event. *Ticket prices are subject to increase so buy early!
AROUND THE WEB
- Tacolandia Succeeds with the Taco Stop 2020 Pivot
- The Final Lineup for Tuesday's Tacolandia Is Here
- Thoughts from Tacolandia: Fresh Tortillas Required, Envuelto en Queso Is Big and We’re Not Tired of Tacos
- This Year’s Tacolandia Left Us Full, Sunkissed and Stoked for Dallas’ Taco Scene
- Take Your Friends to Tacolandia with the 4-Pack Deal
- Six Dallas Taco Spots That Blew Our Minds at Tacolandia
- Celebrate National Taco Day With Discounted Tickets to Tacolandia
- Check Out the Final Lineup For Tacolandia 2018
- Today's a Good Day to Buy Tickets to Tacolandia