Dallas’ largest taco festival is back and better than ever! Join us for the 3rd annual Tacolandia, presented by TABASCO® Sauce.
This outdoor taco-sampling festival will feature over 30 of Dallas’ best taquerias, from urban contemporary to authentic street-style. It will also include music, cash bars with beer, wine and cocktails as well as awards for best tacos in various categories. Get your fill of tacos, one of Dallas’ most iconic foods, only at Tacolandia!
Over 30 taco vendors will be onsite sampling the tacos that have been making their restaurants the best for generations!
Paired with some delicious, ice cold Dos Equis, Barefoot Wine and El Jimador cocktails, you cannot miss Dallas’ largest taco festival. Participating restaurants include Trompo, Taqueria La Ventana, TorTaco, La Botana Taco Bar and more! Additional entertainment will include a DJ as well as other live performers
Grab your tickets today! General Admission tickets start at $25 and include entry into the event at 4pm, unlimited taco samples.
music, and cash bar. VIP tickets start at $65 and include all of the general admission benefits PLUS early entry into the event at 3pm, access to VIP lounge with exclusive VIP only taco samples by Trompo and other exclusive taquerias, specialty cocktails, as well as VIP restrooms.
Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show government-issued ID for entry into the event at Dallas Farmers Market. *Ticket prices are subject to increase so buy early!!
AROUND THE WEB
- La Nueva Puntada, Revolver, Resident Win Taco Accolades at This Weekend's Tacolandia
- Tacolandia is This Weekend — Just Look at All These Kick-Ass Tacos
- Wanna Share Your Tacos With the World? It's Last Call for Vendors at Dallas Observer Tacolandia
- Get a Killer Deal on Tacolandia Tickets With the 'I Love Tacos' Four-Pack
- Get Your Tickets to Taco Town: Tacolandia Pre-Sale Starts Today